These are the best budget-friendly restaurants in the Lansing, Michigan area according to a poll of Lansing Foodies group members conducted in June 2023.
1. Olympic Broil - 1320 N Grand River Ave, Lansing
What our members have to say: "Olympic Broil is such a great deal, no matter what you choose to eat. The olive burgers are so good, and the six-piece chicken strips seem like they're never-ending since they don't count out six pieces. They just grab a handful. So good!" - Teresa TaberSmith Hayes
"Olympic Broil. I'm not really good with words like some other folks in here, but I just have personally found their food to be such quality, value for the price. It's absolutely delicious and not outrageously expensive. Comparable to what I'd spend at a McDonald's, let's say, but 10 times better-quality food. I've not had one bad item from there either. Like, everything is just delicious." - Morgan Taylor
2. Nip N Sip Drive In - 2603 N East St, Lansing
3. Dagwood's Tavern & Grill - 2803 E Kalamazoo St, Lansing
4. ChouPli Wood-Fired Kabob - 4411 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing,
5. José's Cuban Sandwich & Deli - 401 S Pennsylvania Ave, Lansing and 725 W Grand River Ave #3,
6. (tie) Pablo's Mexican Restaurant - 311 E César E. Chávez Ave, Lansing and 2010 E Michigan Ave, Lansing
6. (tie) Chen's Restaurant - 600 E Thomas St, Lansing
8. El Oasis - 4 locations in the Lansing area
9. (tie) LeRoy's Classic Bar & Grill - 1526 S Cedar St, Lansing
9. (tie) Falafel Time - 6030 S Pennsylvania Ave, Lansing
Olympic Broil's chicken strips and fries, an item on the Lansing Foodies Ambassadors Club list.